For these and today's latest news, please see www.hometownheadlines.com:
- Ware Mechanical forecast: Tonight's forecast low -- 23 degrees with a wind chill in the teens. Saturday morning: 20 degrees. Plus final look at Catoosa tornado last week. Weather
- Business in under 100 words: Rome City Brewery adds growler sales. Habitat ReStore moving to former rent-all spot. Jason Free named Realtor of the year. Job fair Dec. 20. <100
- RecoverMD LLC opening in Rome, targets recycling select medical devices following surgery. Startup
- Buzz: Calhoun Christmas parade tonight; Darlington's Lessons & Carols is Sunday. SPLOST committee meets. Budget workshop. Updates from Georgia Northwestern, Highlands. Buzz
- Georgia Health News: Interstate health insurance sales had tryout in Georgia. Health
- Remembering Mrs. Margie Louise Abney Akins, Mr. Thomas "Mac" McAlister, Ms. Gussie McReynolds. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. Crimewatch
- Christmas Headlines: Your guide to parades, concerts and more this season. Click Christmas
Traffic: Georgia DOT, Google Maps or Waze.
- State business headlines: Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia jobs: Career Builder
- John McClellan's state championship picks: Rome by 3 over Buford; Cartersville by 11 over Thomson. McClellan
- Signs of success across Rome as businesses salute the Wolves. Photos
- 5A State Championship: Rome vs. Buford, Friday at 4:30 p.m., Georgia Dome.
- 4A State Championship: Cartersville vs. Thomson, Saturday at 4:30 pm., Georgia Dome.
- What you need to know if going to The Dome on Friday, Saturday.
- Colleges: Shorter's Phil Taylor named national player of the week following stellar game. Hawks' Elizabeth Dowd honored. Berry gets its football trophy for championship season.
- Bowls: Georgia Tech is headed to Jacksonville to play Kentucky at 11 a.m. Dec. 31. UGA: The Bulldogs vs. TCU in the Liberty Bowl in Memphis, noon Friday, Dec. 30.
- Atlanta Falcons: Sunday at L.A. Rams, 4:30 p.m., Fox.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, 7-9 a.m., WRGA 98.7 FM.
- Please join our guests today including:
- 7:40 a.m.: Rome High Coach John Reid and Offensive Coordinator Chris Boden on Friday's championship game vs. Buford.
- 8:10 a.m.: A closer look at the frigid air heading our way and the return of the winter rain cycle with a meteorologist with the National Weather Service in Peachtree City.