- Thunderstorms possible now through Sunday
- Crawdaddy's arrival at 239 Broad St. one of at least five restaurant updates due this summer. Restaurants
- As child fights for his life, parks and rec begins review of what happened at the swim center. Child
- Business: Rome's Big Time Products, Cartersville's Surya in state's top 15 upper-middle market growth companies. Chattahoochee Tech, Kennesaw State link up on major. Business.
- Chamber's Al Hodge part of delegation led by Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle that visited VW conference in Germany earlier this month.
- Coosa Valley: Cedartown 5K tonight, even if a rain delay. Rome Rotary guests this month. Calhoun's STEM session. Tellus hosts astronaut Thursday. News
- Georgia Health News: Starting Wednesday, fireworks sales legal in our state. GHN
- Obituaries: Remembering Fred Oliver Sikes, Judy Padgett Knight. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspections scores, brought to you by Dr. Miniyar Pediatrics. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Midian Roofing. CrimeWatch
- Our list of summer camps across Northwest Georgia. Camps
- Big plans for Vacation Bible School this summer. VBS
- Today's business headlines from Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia's best source for job leads. Click Career Builder
- Rome falls to Augusta, 4-0.
- Lexington at Rome tonight at 7.
- Atlanta Braves were off Monday.
- Tonight: Atlanta hosts Washington, 7:10.
- Shorter names Bassoff new men's soccer coach.
Hometown Headlines on the radio, 7-9 a.m. WRGA 98.7 FM
- Please join our guests including:
- At 7:40 a.m. Elliott Echols, a Darlington and Berry graduate, on his being named to the Maverick PAC's list of rising stars within the Republican Party as well as his new duties with the RNC.
- At 8:10 a.m. Jay Shell of Brewhouse Music & Grill and promotions chair for the Downtown Development Authority on this Friday's block party.
- At 8:40 a.m. Jill Packer with Harbin Clinic on the 2015 edition of the Color Me Free run the clinic is sponsoring with Rome Floyd Parks and Recreation this Saturday.