Low 70s today after some morning fog and then look for a string of highs in the upper 70s to low 80s. Some rain possible Thursday, Friday.
- Floyd County School Board District 1 candidates' answers on the charter system, governance teams, community involvement. Campaign watch
- Johnny Mitchell awaits bypass as friends line up to help chop pork. Fox's Pizza Den reopens in Armuchee. Restaurants
- Latest financial reports on RNT's parent company: assets, liabilities and almost $4 million in stock equity decline. Media
- Finster Fest 2014 is May 31, June 1; art show also includes 'After Party' with bands such as Shenandoah. Finster Fest
- Rome High School's 'Laws of Life' winners honored by Seven Hills Rotary. Smile Report
- Expand look at Saturday's Healthy Kids Day hosted by YMCA, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Grizzard Park. Healthy
- Berry Farms Angus Beef, Cheese sale on Friday. Darlington's Tri for the Kids returns May 6. Community
- Tuesday's Public Health inspection scores from Floyd; no Bartow report. Dining
- Today's jail reports. Jail
- Rome Braves fall to Greensboro 11-4 behind solid pitching of Shorter graduate Ryan Newell. Extra photos by Mills Fitzner.
- Today at 1 p.m. vs. Greensboro.
- Braves' home game photos by Mills Fitzner. Braves photos
- April 28: The Northwest Georgia Auburn Club will host the annual meeting at the Three Rivers Club at State Mutual Stadium at 6:30 p.m.
- Georgia Fire at Columbus Saturday night.
- Links to latest updates from Berry, Shorter, Georgia Northwestern and Georgia Highlands.
7-9 a.m. weekdays, Click to listen live online
- Please join our guests including:
- Dr. Tygar Evans of Rome High on the school's third consecutive silver award as one of America's top high schools as judged by U.S. News.
- WRGA News Director Kim Jarrett on Thursday's candidates forum from 6-10 p.m. from WRGA and Georgia Highlands College.
- Beth Smith of Darlington School on the Sixth Annual Tri for the Kids Youth Triathlon on May 4.