A bit of a break from the dog days thanks to the "cold front" that moved through Monday. Look for a high of 84 today -- around six degrees lower than normal -- but the real bonus is over with a low of 57. Our normal low for late July: 70 degrees.
- Goo Goo Express coming to West Rome -- just where isn't exactly nailed down just yet. Goo Goo
- Chamber, SBDC plan social media seminar. Ribbon cuttings Wednesday. Hardy Realty adds downtown office. Today: National Chicken Wing Day. Business
- Rotary clubs on the move for another month or so as Coosa Country Club remodeling continues. Rotary
- Lots of free music in downtown Rome, Cartersville on Friday. Details
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores for Northwest Georgia. Dining
- Floyd County Jail reports: 4 a.m., 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Crimewatch
- Northwest Georgia's best source for job leads. Click Career Builder
- Rome Braves bounce back, beat West Virginia 5-1.
- Today: Home vs. West Virginia, 7 p.m.
- 7-9 a.m. weekdays, Click to listen live online
- Please join our guests including:
- Mark McKinnon of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources on a dangerous summer on local waterways
- Kim Davis of the Sexual Assault Center of Northwest Georgia on this year's celebrity dance competition.