If you liked Monday's weather, you'll love the next five days. Sunny skies, highs around 82, lows in the upper 50s. Welcome to fall.
- Work begins on the site of the new Taco Bell coming to Armuchee. Taco Bell
- With zoning change unanimously rejected, what's next for that stretch of Turner McCall? East Rome
- Chambliss commends allies 'for stepping up and demonstrating their commitment to the fight against ISIL.' Also: GOP meets Saturday. Politics
- SportClips, a men-centric hair experience, gets its new sign; hiring begins. SportClips
- Business: Washington hears from Coosa Valley, other credit unions. Latest on News Publishing's finances. Big week for job fairs. Details
- Peachtree Planning adds new location off Second Avenue; open house is Sept. 29-30. Peachtree
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores. Dining
- Floyd County Jail reports from 4 and 8 a.m. as well as 8 p.m. Crimewatch
- Today's business headlines from Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia's best source for job leads. Click Career Builder
- John McClellan's high school picks: Darlington, Cartersville, Adairsville, Calhoun should win again Friday (all ranked); Model to move to 5-0.
- Georgia High School Football Daily. Tuesday.
- Berry College's sports updates / Football season First home game Saturday vs. Rhodes, 1 p.m., Barron Stadium.
- Shorter University's sports updates. / Football season Off Saturday. Next home game: Oct. 2 vs. Mississippi College, 7:30 p.m. kickoff.
- Norman Arey's Norman's No-Nos: 15 locks to lose in college football this weekend. Posting Friday.
- 7-9 a.m. weekdays, Click to listen live online
- Please join our guests including:
- At 8:10 a.m., Dr. Brian Carroll of Berry College's communication department and an avid baseball fan on what the firing of Frank Wren means to the Atlanta Braves' organization.
- At 8:40 a.m., Erin Hernandez Executive Vice President of the Northwest Georgia Regional Cancer Coalition on the Third Annual Women's Health Initiative set for Oct. 4