No record today after all thanks to this hopefully last blast of winter. It was 36 degrees at 5 a.m.; the record for April 16 is 30. We'll have sunny skies with a high of 62 today, dropping to 35 tonight. Easter weekend forecast: Sunny and upper 70s.
- Just blocks apart on Ga. 53, chicken war about to escalate in Calhoun; Chick-fil-A adding LakePoint restaurant? Chicken
- Ground work continues for $37 million expansion to Gordon Hospital; delivery date is July 2015. Health
- Briefs: Veterans Family day set; also on the way is the wake board park grand opening May 3. Upcoming
- Community Holy Week service ends at noon today; what's ahead on Holy Thursday, Easter Sunday. Holy Week
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores for Floyd, Bartow counties. Dining
- Today's jail reports. Jail
- Rome Braves get first home win of the new season, 5-3 over Legends.
- Today: vs. Lexington, 1 p.m. first pitch.
- Braves' home game photos by Mills Fitzner. Braves photos
- Georgia Fire off this week, vs. Columbus April 26.
- Links to latest updates from Berry, Shorter, Georgia Northwestern and Georgia Highlands.
7-9 a.m. weekdays, Click to listen live online
- Please join our guests Wednesday including:
- Berry College senior Sydney Hulebak, who has earned $4,000 for her new business venture, Lion's Thread, thanks to the Clinton Global Initiative University.
- Jack Dickey, Republican candidate for Post 5 on the Floyd County Commission.
- Jason Free of Keller Williams Commercial on the growing use of drones, especially in real estate.