For these and today's latest news, please see www.hometownheadlines.com:
Ware Mechanical forecast:
- Record-setting streak ends today; high of 69 by Friday; slight chance of rain. Weather
- Continuing coverage: More fires late Tuesday as record heat, dry conditions continue.
- Georgia Health News: Redmond, Cartersville, Gordon hospitals among 16 in the state to earn "A" patient safety ratings. Health
- Three days left to vote early. Three days left to vote early. Nearly 16,000 total votes in so far in Floyd. Voting
- Local high school graduation rates range from 77.9 percent at Cass High to 98.6 percent at Calhoun High. Floyd numbers incomplete. Education
- Dining: Table 20 adds brunch, Blood Mary bar Sunday. Dining for a cause at Brewhouse Thursday. Dining
- Business: Adairsville's YANMAR plans 50,000-square-foot training, 'customer experience facility' in Acworth. Business
- Health: 'Be The Match for Amanda' to help Cave Spring Elementary teacher Amanda Ashworth. Health
- Buzz: Turn back clocks, check fire alarm batteries early Sunday. Legal help set for Nov. 11. Fabulous fall photo from Berry. Buzz
- Remembering Mrs. Lillian Ann Jones. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. Crime
- Proposed amendment would drastically change how Georgia deals with trouble schools. Debate is over state control vs. local control. Schools
- Traffic: Georgia DOT, Google Maps or Waze.
- State business headlines: Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia jobs: Career Builder
- John McClellan's high school picks: Regular season finale offers tight game with Model vs. Rockmart; close win for Darlington; blowouts for Rome, Cartersville, Calhoun. McClellan
- Berry kicker named to D-3 Team of the Week. .
- Berry Vikings: At home vs. Birmingham-Southern, Saturday at 3 p.m.
- Shorter Hawks: At home vs. Mississippi College, Saturday at 1:30 p.m.
- Georgia Tech: At North Carolina, Saturday, TBA.
- UGA: At Kentucky, Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
- Atlanta Falcons: At Bucs Thursday night.
- World Series updates. MLB
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, 7-9 a.m., WRGA 98.7 FM.
- Please join our guests including:
- 7:40 a.m.: Jay Stephenson of Go Go Running on the Rome Half Marathon is held on Saturday, Dec. 3 at State Mutual Stadium.
- 8:10 a.m.: Mindy Quinn, marketing manager of Blood Assurance, on local donations and how many people they help.