Where the news is much more than agendas and arrests: www.hometownheadlines.com
Ware Mechanical's forecast:
- Dog days won't let up; more 90-plus temperatures this week. Weather
- Free food from some of your favorite restaurants? Yup, there are apps for that and both customers and managers are 'beaming.' Dining
- Buzz: 'Bubba' from 'Rick & Bubba' at weekend tennis tournament here. Nice 'serve' downtown, too. WGAA celebrates 75 years of broadcasting today. Buzz
- Rock the vote for two good causes: #harbinherochallenge and Rome Celebrity Dance Challenge. Go vote!
- No additional obituaries from Sunday.
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores returns Tuesday. Dining
- Bartow EMS: Vehicle runs off road, hits tree; 56-year-old male driver dies. Fatality
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. CrimeWatch
- Traffic: Georgia DOT, Google Maps or Waze.
- State business headlines: Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia jobs: Career Builder
- John McClellan's high school football report: John McClellan's high school football: Season opening wins for Darlington, Calhoun, Adairsville; Cartersville to fall to Allatoona; rough night for Rockmart, Cedartown. Click McClellan
- Rome no. 7 in first AAAAA poll of the season; Darlington, no. 4 in A Private. Cartersville no. 1 in AAAA; Calhoun no. 2 in AAA.
- Georgia High School Football Daily: Monday.
- Rome Braves fall to Hickory.
- Next: Off today. At home vs. Hagerstown, Tuesday-Thursday.
- Mills Fitzner's Rome Braves' home game photo gallery.
- Atlanta Braves: Off today. At home vs. Minnesota, Tuesday-Wednesday.
- Berry, Shorter counting down to opening weekend of college football.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, 7-9 a.m., WRGA 98.7 FM.
- Please join our guests Monday including:
- At 7:40 a.m. Ashley Ellington, Executive Director of the The Community Foundation for Greater Rome, on what the group is all about and what it means to our area.
- At 8:40 a.m. Chris Giddens, our resident geek (and youth pastor at Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church) on the summer that was at the local box office. Which movies were blockbusters, which were out of gas.