Where the news is much more than agendas and arrests: www.hometownheadlines.com and www.bartowheadlines.com:
Ware Mechanical's forecast:
- Alert: Up to six inches of rain expected this week from tropical system; weather service warns of potential flooding.
- Rain chances stepping up today through midweek; 60% on most days. Highs in the low 90s. Weather
- Education: Rome High's Class of 2017 will have its fourth superintendent since its freshman year. Rome schools
- Farewell to a friend: Kmart's blue light dims after today in Rome. Business
- Health: 4-part series looks at surge in mentally troubled patients here and how remaining resources are strained when it comes to offering help. Health
- Education: Polk County, Calhoun City students return Monday; Saint Mary's opens on Tuesday. Education
- This week: What's ahead in Northwest Georgia, from Night at the Museum to underground tours to Purple Tie Affairs. Agenda
- Remembering Mr. Wilbert Burt Johnson, Mr. Larry W. Rogers. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores return Tuesday. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. CrimeWatch
- Hardy Realty's open house gallery for today: Six homes in the Greater Rome community. Click Gallery
- Traffic: Georgia DOT, Google Maps or Waze.
- State business headlines: Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia jobs: Career Builder
- High school football: Updates on this week's scrimmages.
- Georgia High School Football Daily: Returns Monday.
- Rome Braves win 2-0; remain in playoff hunt with 28 games to go.
- Next: At home vs. Columbia today.
- Mills Fitzner's Rome Braves' home game photo gallery.
- Atlanta Braves: At Cardinals today.
- Berry, Shorter counting down to opening weekend of college football.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, 7-9 a.m., WRGA 98.7 FM.
- Please join our guests Monday including:
- At 7:40 a.m.: Shelly Redd on Tellus Science Museum's Night at the Museum VIII set for Aug. 13.
- At 8:10 a.m.: Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp on the new "GA SOS" app and 2VOTE pilot project.