The local news you need throughout your busy day from www.hometownheadlines.com
Ware Mechanical forecast:
- After a high of 90 Monday; 92 today and it gets warmer. Plus: More weather coverage. Weather
- U.S. Senate, including Isakson and Perdue, reject four gun control measures on Monday. Comments and how each voted. Senate
- Huge weekend in Cedartown with Coca-Cola Museum and Sports Walk of Fame open; Friday night concert; theater production. Big weekend
- Outdoors: Paddle Georgia flotilla continues 103-mile journey to Rome. Photos, calendar, additional coverage. Outdoors
- Georgia Supreme Court disbars George Houser, earlier convicted of fraud, other charges tied to three nursing homes. Disbar
- 11 names in play so far to replace Superior Court Judge Walter J. Matthews. Nominations
- Buzz: Saturday concert to benefits DIGS. Movie project to close part of Red Top Mountain Road on Monday. More community news. Buzz
- Georgia Health News: Will Louisiana Medicaid expansion be model for other states? Health
- Remembering Mr. Marion Ralph 'Ray' McLamb III, Mr. Joe Shiver, Jimmy Lonnie Wilkins. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. CrimeWatch
- Floyd Schools, first responders produce chilling video that will change the way you drive, let alone your teenagers. Video
- 2016 Guide to Summer Camps in Northwest Georgia. Camps
- Vacation Bible Schools plan a busy summer. What's ahead. VBS
- Northwest Georgia traffic conditions via Google Maps or Waze.
- Today's business headlines from Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia's best source for job leads. Click Career Builder
- Five Rome Braves in tonight's All-Star game, playing for the southern division.
- Next: All-Star break through Wednesday; home Thursday-Sunday vs. Charleston.
- Mills Fitzner's Rome Braves' home game photo gallery.
- Atlanta Braves: Off Monday; at Marlins today, Wednesday. Home Thursday-Sunday vs. Mets.
- Links to high school football schedules this fall.
- Links to sports summer camps. Football, baseball and more.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, WRGA 98.7 FM (streaming)
Please join our guests from 7-9 a.m. including:
- At 7:20 a.m.: Joe Cook, who's on the river with Paddle Georgia, updates us on the trip winding its way to Rome this week.
- At 7:40 a.m.: A meteorologist with the National Weather Service's Peachtree city office on our official start to summer and how hot will it be.
- At 8:40 a.m.: Robyn Matthews of the Northwest Georgia chapter of the Alzheimer's Association on the upcoming spirit night and the November walk.