For these and today's latest news, please see www.hometownheadlines.com:
Ware Mechanical weather:
- Rain continues through Tuesday. Between 2-3 inches of rain expected. Plus much cooler air. Forecast
- One dead, one person in custody after apparent stabbing on Larkspur Lane in West Rome. Stabbing
- Floyd County man arrested following investigation to stolen campers in Alabama and Georgia. Arrest
- Shop with A Cop: Dine out at Chili's on Tuesday to help local officers provide Christmas gifts for needy children or buy a special t-shirt. Cops
- This Week: Floyd BOE meeting, pre-legislative breakfast, Polar Express party, Calhoun parade, 'Into the Woods' and more. Agenda
- Results from Saturday's Rome Half Marathon, plus honors for All-Area Cross Country runners and coaches.Results
- Remembering Barbara Blair, Nancy Ann Tidmore Floyd, Frances Willene Morris Hinton, Frances Evlyn Hobdy, Gail Elaine Lanier, James Ladell Penn and Eben "Richard" Toole, Jr. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. Crimewatch
- Hardy Realty open house gallery for today: Five homes in Rome, priced from $109,500 to $377,000. Hardy
- Christmas Headlines: Your guide to parades, concerts and more this season. Click Christmas
Traffic: Georgia DOT, Google Maps or Waze.
- State business headlines: Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia jobs: Career Builder
- 5A State Championship: Rome vs. Buford, Friday at 4:30 p.m., Georgia Dome.
- 4A State Championship: Cartersville vs. Thomson, Saturday at 4:30 pm., Georgia Dome.
- Norman Arey's Norman's No Nos: How did Norman pick 'em? No Nos
- John McClellan's high school football playoffs: Championship picks coming Monday.
- Latest college basketball updates.
- SEC Championship game: Alabama beats Florida, 54-16.
- ACC Championship game: Clemson vs. Virginia Tech.
- Atlanta Falcons: Next: Sunday at home vs. Chiefs, 1 p.m., CBS.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, 7-9 a.m., WRGA 98.7 FM.
- Please join our guests today including:
- 7:40 a.m.: John McClellan on high school football following Friday's semi-final games in Rome, Cartersville.
- 8:10 a.m.: Rome businessman Brian Dulaney on what he found in Gatlinburg last week following the wildfires.