For these and today's latest news, please see www.hometownheadlines.com:
- A tornado watch is in effect for all of Northwest Georgia through 11 a.m. Continuing coverage all morning on Hometown. Watch
- An update on the overnight weather and what's ahead. Weather
- Rome's Christmas Parade dodges the clouds as it thrills 25,000 fans. Plus a photo gallery of your best pictures. Parade.
- Ware Mechanical fire watch: Georgia Forestry reports no new fires following Monday night/Tuesday rainfall. Firefighting efforts continue. Fires
- Winter Weather Preparedness Week begins Monday. Who to know -- and do -- about it now. Winter
- Authorities investigating third fatal accident in Floyd County in eight days; this one on north U.S. 27 near Armuchee. Fatality
- Floyd Against Drugs targets parents providing alcohol to underage children. Safe holidays
- Buzz: Chamber's prelegislative breakfast is Dec. 8 at new spot. Parks & Rec offers winter camps. Master Gardeners get some divine help. Buzz
- Georgia Health News: Additional reaction to the Price appointment to Health and Human Services. Health
- Remembering Ms. Helen Elizabeth Leek, Mr. Kenneth Earle Terry. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. Crimewatch
- Christmas Headlines: Your guide to parades, concerts and more this season. Click Christmas
- Traffic: Georgia DOT, Google Maps or Waze.
- State business headlines: Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia jobs: Career Builder
- John McClellan's high school football playoffs: Rome, Cartersville should have no problem getting to Georgia Dome. McClellan
- Ticket update for Rome vs. Stockbridge Friday night. Latest high school updates.
- Latest college basketball updates.
- Honors for Berry athletes.
- SEC Championship game: Alabama vs. Florida, Saturday at 4 p.m., CBS.
- ACC Championship game: Clemson vs. Virginia Tech, Saturday at 8 p.m.
- Atlanta Falcons: Next: Sunday at home vs. Chiefs, 1 p.m., CBS.
- Rome Half Marathon set for Saturday at State Mutual Stadium.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, 7-9 a.m., WRGA 98.7 FM.
- Please join our guests today including:
- 7:40 a.m.: State Rep. Eddie Lumsden, R-Armuchee, on the 2017 General Assembly (Thursday at 7:40 a.m.: State Sen. Chuck Hufstetler).
- 8:10 a.m.: Janet Byington on the celebrations to mark the 100th birthday of Howard Finster on Dec. 2 -- in Summerville and elsewhere.