For these and today's latest news, please see www.hometownheadlines.com:
Ware Mechanical forecast:
- Maybe a quarter of an inch of rain Wednesday; clear and cool on Thanksgiving Day. Weather
- Fire, smoke, drought watch: Updates on water use, the drought. Fire/smoke updates throughout the morning. Drought
- Your guide to Christmas parades, concerts, events and festive performances across Northwest Georgia this season. Christmas
- Buzz: 'Sound of the Seven Hills' to march in Philly's Thanksgiving Parade. Habitat's ReStore on the move with Woodstock on the way. Buzz
- Business: First Bank of Calhoun's permanent office well under way as 10 banks compete for Gordon's $721.7 million in deposits. Business
- Updates on water use, the drought. Fire/smoke updates throughout the morning. Drought
- No obituaries from Sunday.
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores return Tuesday. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. Crimewatch
- Traffic: Georgia DOT, Google Maps or Waze.
- State business headlines: Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia jobs: Career Builder
- John McClellan's high school playoff picks: Five local teams still in the hunt.
- Georgia High School Football Daily.
- Local college basketball updates.
- Community sports updates: Run Off The Turkey 5K & Health Walk is Saturday.
- Georgia Tech football: At Georgia, Saturday at noon.
- UGA football: At home vs. Georgia Tech, Saturday at noon.
- Norman Arey's Norman's No Nos: Rivalry weekend losers coming Friday.
- Atlanta Falcons: Next: Nov. 27, home vs. Cardinals, 1 p.m., Fox.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, 7-9 a.m., WRGA 98.7 FM.
- Please join our guests including:
- 7:40 a.m.: Greg Jackson, APEX Direct Care and Chair of Small Business Action Council on Shop Small Saturday coming up this weekend.
- 8:10 a.m.: Floyd County Police Sgt. Chris Fincher on the 2016 edition of Shop with a Cop.
- 8:40 a.m.: Steve Hulsey, Floyd County Water Department, on Level 2 drought conditions.