Continuing updates all day at www.hometownheadlines.com
Ware Mechanical forecast:
- Another windy day ahead, high of 78. Gusts of 35 mph recorded Saturday in Rome. Forecast
- Hurricane aftermath: Crews from NW Georgia headed to cleanup. Salvation Army seeks donations for relief effort. Matthew
- Model High School student hit by car, life-flighted to Erlanger Medical Center. Model
- Campaign Watch: Next presidential debate tonight at 9 p.m. Deadline to register to vote is Tuesday. Politics
- Busy week ahead: Rome and Floyd Commission meetings, Rome and Floyd BOE meetings, political forum, Walk-A-Mile in Her Shoes, Hero Hustle, Fiddin' Fest, Wagon Train and more. Agenda
- Final wrap up of 68th annual Coosa Valley Fair. List of Saturday's pageant winners. Fair
- Tellus Science Museum welcomes their 1.5 millionth visitor Saturday. Tellus
- Remembering Sara Nan "Mimi" Faught Agan, Quinette Bass Harbin, Charlie Shropshire and Grier Lafayette Taylor. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. CrimeWatch
- Hardy Realty open house gallery for Sunday: Four homes in Rome and Kingston, priced from $127,500 to $229,900.
- Campaign watch: Summary of candidate profiles (and links to GHC video interviews). Plus: Local, national political calendars. Politics
- Fall festivals, pumpkin farms and leaf season. Your Northwest Georgia wrap-up. Fall
- Traffic: Georgia DOT, Google Maps or Waze.
- State business headlines: Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia jobs: Career Builder
- Rockmart vs. Pepperell and Cartersville vs. Sandy Springs both up for 'Game of the Week' honors. Vote online now.
- Norman Arey's Norman's No Nos: How did Norman do in his picks? No Nos
- Berry Vikings: Vikings get another win 28-21 over Chicago. Next: At Hendrix, 2 p.m. Saturday
- Georgia Tech: Jackets fall to Pittsburgh, 37-34. Next: At home vs. Georgia Southern, Saturday at 12:30 p.m.
- UGA: At South Carolina, 2:30 p.m. Sunday. (Game moved due to Hurricane Matthew)
- Atlanta Falcons: At Broncos, 4:15 p.m. Sunday.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, 7-9 a.m., WRGA 98.7 FM.
- No show Monday or Tuesday next week. Please join us just after the 7 a.m. news Wednesday.