Today's first headlines and continuing news updates all day at www.hometownheadlines.com
Ware Mechanical's forecast:
- 90s return midweek through Sunday but a hint of fall overnight. Weather
- Personal, public safety courses expanding in Northwest Georgia in response to recent tragedies. What you should know. Safety
- Latest updates on the massive collision on I-75 that sent 13 to the hospital.
- Buzz: Knights of Columbus Labor Day barbecue makes a smokin' return Sept. 5. Goat's adds 'The Barn.' Buzz
- What's happening this week in Northwest Georgia. Agenda
- Remembering Mr. Billy Wayne Parton Sr. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores return Tuesday. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. CrimeWatch
- A Region at Risk: A four-part special report on the critical needs of Northwest Georgia's mental health community, from patients to providers to protectors. By request, we are reposting Natalie Simms' special report on the critical needs of our mental health community five years after the closing of Northwest Georgia Regional Hospital in West Rome. At Risk
- Traffic: Georgia DOT, Google Maps or Waze.
- State business headlines: Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia jobs: Career Builder
- John McClellan's high school football: Close win for Rome this Friday; tough starts for Model, Pepperell. Adairsville over Cass; Cedartown to edge Rockmart. Week 2
- Rome Braves win 4-2 as playoff race with Augusta gets tight in final 14 games.
- Mills Fitzner's Rome Braves' home game photo gallery.
- Atlanta Braves: At Arizona today-Thursday night.
- Berry, Shorter counting down to opening weekend of college football.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, 7-9 a.m., WRGA 98.7 FM.
- Please join our gusts including:
- At 7:40 a.m.: Ernie 'The K-Man' Studard, who's had tickets to the Rome Braves since the inaugural season in 2003, discusses 2016 team and a possible return to the playoffs with two weeks left in the regular season.
- At 8:40 a.m.: Jason and Melissa Smith, the new captains at the Salvation Army in Rome, on a key month ahead.