The local news you need throughout your busy day from www.hometownheadlines.com
Ware Mechanical forecast:
- No break in the heat through Independence Day. Another smog alert for Bartow. Weather
- New Tuesday foreclosure deadline ticks closer for two-plus acres along Avenue A and part of Fifth Avenue. Downtown
- Independence Day Weekend Guide: From fireworks to concerts to church services to watermelon-eating contests, everything you need to know starting Friday evening. Celebrate
- Independence Day safety tips and warnings: Driving, boating and fireworks. Safety
- One of 21 groundwater monitoring wells at Plant Hammond coal ash pond has arsenic; Georgia Power says more tests are planned on the site that is part of the utility's campus. Environment
- Health: Harbin Clinic's Dr. Matt Mumber among authors of guidelines to help pancreatic cancer patients. Health
- Georgia Health News: Report scolds state over mental health housing (story hits close to home in the wake of NW Georgia Regional closing). GHN
- Remembering Mrs. Geraldine Hall, Gerald Krick Pannabecker, Mrs. Linda Gail Cordle Shiver, Avery Carroll Watters. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. CrimeWatch
- Floyd Schools, first responders produce chilling video that will change the way you drive, let alone your teenagers. Video
- Independence Day weekend: Your guide to celebrating the Red, White and Blue across Northwest Georgia. Calendar
- 2016 Guide to Summer Camps in Northwest Georgia. Camps
- Northwest Georgia traffic conditions via Google Maps or Waze.
- Today's business headlines from Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia's best source for job leads. Click Career Builder
- Rome Braves win 4-0 to take series and finale vs. Kannapolis.
- Next: At Lexington today-Sunday; home Independence Day.
- Mills Fitzner's Rome Braves' home game photo gallery.
- Atlanta Braves: Home vs. Marlins Thursday-Sunday.
- Links to high school football schedules this fall.
- Links to sports summer camps. Football, baseball and more.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, WRGA 98.7 FM (streaming)
Please join our guests from 7-9 a.m.:
- At 7:40 a.m.: Christa Jackson on the 31st Annual Cave Spring Fourth of July Parade at 9 a.m. Monday.
- At 8:15 a.m.: U.S. Sen. David Perdue on the budget, national debt, Zika virus and fall elections.