Continuous local news updates from www.hometownheadlines.com
Ware Mechanical forecast:
- More storms, more 90s before a slight break on Sunday. Weather
- Business: Kauffman Tire quickly rising on Martha Berry. Work continues on Floyd's campus. Business
- Jamey Alcorn expected to serve as new Pepperell High principal pending School Board approval. Education
- County-by-county look at schools' 'climate star ratings.' 11 top (5) ratings for Floyd County schools. Education.
- MEGA Load 2016 to creep from Alabama to Rockmart to Euharlee starting Thursday. MEGA
- Buzz: Sheriff names new CHAMPS instructor. NAACP's Freedom Fund Banquet set. I-75 welcome station reopens. Cartersville company honored. Buzz
- Health: Greg Rayburn battles back from critical cardiac, brain blood clot issues just a month apart. Health
- Georgia Health News: Piedmont, United clash as contract nears end. GHN
- Remembering Mrs. Ruby Lee Flowers Edge, Stevie Ray Edgeworth, Jo Ann Price Duvall. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspections, brought to you by Cupcakes Around the Corner. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. CrimeWatch
- 2016 Guide to Summer Camps in Northwest Georgia. Camps
- Vacation Bible Schools plan a busy summer. What's ahead. VBS
- Northwest Georgia traffic conditions via Google Maps or Waze.
- Today's business headlines from Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia's best source for job leads. Click Career Builder
- Rome Braves fall 9-3 in afternoon showdown with Columbia.
- Next: Tonight-Saturday in Lexington; off Sunday.
- Mills Fitzner's Rome Braves' home game photo gallery.
- Changes for Armuchee High baseball.
- Upcoming community sports events. Updates on soccer tryouts tonight, Saturday.
- Links to sports summer camps. Football, baseball and more.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, WRGA 98.7 FM (streaming)
Please join our guests from 7-9 a.m. including:
- At 7: 40 a.m.: Tim Herrington, Floyd County Emergency Management director, on what hurricane season means to Northwest Georgia. And perhaps some updates on Wednesday's rough weather.
- At 8:10 a.m.: Matt Pearce of the Small Business Development Center on pricing and what it means to small businesses.