Ware Mechanical forecast:
- Warm Sunday with high near 90. Same for Memorial Day with 20% rain chance. Forecast
- Bartow EMS: Two males shot at home off Planters Drive. Bartow
- This week: Memorial Day, Rome Shakespeare Festival, LakePoint's B2B Business Expo, First Friday and Rome's Big Float. Agenda
- High School Graduations: Two more ceremonies this week in Gordon County. Round up of weekend's events. Graduation
- Photo Gallery: Armuchee High School graduates largest class ever with 143 students. Armuchee
- Photo Gallery: Model High School welcomes 160 graduates in Class of 2016. Model
- Photo gallery: Coosa High School's Class of 2016 graduation. Coosa
- Holiday weekend: Bluegrass, Finster Fest continue today. Guide to Monday's Memorial Day events. Weekend
- Bartow EMS: Woman injured after being hit by car on Wilderness Camp Rd. Accident
- Pennsylvania man facing multiple charges in connection to missing Floyd County teen. Arrest
- Remembering Nathaniel Porter, Sr. and Robert (Bob) Friste Vogt, Sr. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspections, brought to you by Cupcakes Around the Corner. Dining
- Area arrest reports brought to you by Dr. Miniyar's Pediatrics. CrimeWatch
- 2016 Guide to Summer Camps in Northwest Georgia. Camps
- Vacation Bible Schools plan a busy summer. What's ahead. VBS
- Northwest Georgia traffic conditions via Google Maps or Waze.
- Today's business headlines from Georgia Trend
- Northwest Georgia's best source for job leads. Click Career Builder
- Rome Braves get walk-off win, 9-8.
- Next: Today at home vs. Greenville.
- Mills Fitzner's Rome Braves' home game photo gallery.
- Six Shorter athletes received All-American honors.
- Upcoming community sports events.
- Links to sports summer camps. Football, baseball and more.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, WRGA 98.7 FM (streaming)
We're taking Monday, Memorial Day, off from radio. Please join our guests from 7-9 a.m. Tuesday including:
- At 7:40 a.m.: Harbin Clinic Neurosurgeon Dr. Daniel Webb on 'Summer Safety Trauma Edition' set for this Thursday on summer injuries and staying safe
- At 8:10 a.m.: Wright Bagby, newly elected Floyd County Commissioner on what's ahead for the Board.